African Clothing, Apparel, Textiles, Footwear, Made up goods and Cosmetics
Purchases on the African Clothing website are valid for exchange, credit or refund within 7 days of receipt. Order tracking will be used to determine the date you received the items and also the invoice will specify the deadline to return it otherwise the sales will be considered as final. Items that are not damaged can not be returned and shipping costs are not refundable.
Items must be returned at your own cost unwashed, unworn, undamaged and with tags attached. Jewelry (excluding earrings and body piercings) must be in its original packaging. We will not take it for hygienic purposes if they are unpackaged. All returned items must be accompanied by the original return form and customs documents (if applicable). Once received, we will let you know about the following steps.
Even if with us the customer will be always right, please take note that we are not responsible for any lost or damages in the shipping process, that is why we are working with the best companies to limit / avoid these situations.
After reviewing your returns for physical damages, defective or wrong items, we will issue a refund to your debit / credit card. Allow up to 10 days for the bank transaction.
Events (live and online) / Sponsorship / Partnership
No refunds but your contribution / participation fees is transferrable to the next activity or to someone else. Please note that your Sponsorship / Participation perks will not be promoted or executed until your sponsorship / participation fee is paid in full. It is understood that exhibitors are responsible for providing Bizness Group LLC with all company logos and materials for use with any sponsorship, and that all company logos and material are subject to approval by Bizness Group LLC. Please take note:
- Our activities are appropriate for all ages. Children must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardian;
- ID may be checked;
- We will provide an Invitation letter to the International exhibitors and inform the US Embassy about your participation. For the international guests, exhibitors, sponsors etc, purchasing a Ticket / Package / Exhibition Booth / City Tour / Sourcing Trip, etc, any activity related to the Events is not a guaranty to get a US visa or to enter the US territory which is at the sole discretion of the US Department of Homeland Security / Immigration Services (even when a visa has been issued). We will give your information to the US Law Enforcement Agencies if requested;
- To transfer a Ticket / Package, please provide the guest or company information (name, contact, e-mail address, etc) and He / She must bring the original proof of payment;
- In case you lost the Ticket, please bring a proof of purchase so that we can easily check the guests list;
- You will receive E-mails confirmation from our website;
- These Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with New York State Law and the Participant hereby submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the New York State Courts.
- By checking out on this website or transferring money through the Bank, we agree to abide by the conditions outlined above.